ထိုင္းႏိုင္ငံ မဟာခ်ိဳင္မွ ျမန္မာေရႊ႕ေျပာင္းအလုပ္သမားမ်ား ရင္ဖြင့္သံမ်ား
ထိုင္းႏိုင္ငံ မဟာခ်ိဳင္မွ ျမန္မာေရႊ႕ေျပာင္းအလုပ္သမားမ်ား ရင္ဖြင့္သံမ်ားကို အျခားႏိုင္ငံျခားသားမ်ားပါ ဖတ္ရႈႏိုင္ရန္အတြက္ ေရးသားလိုက္ပါတယ္၊ မွ်ေဝေပးၾကပါ။
Breach of Worker’s Right in Mahachai of Samut Sakhon province as Revealed by Myanmar Migrant Workers ( it is just a brief summary)
(1) Daily rated worker’s overtime salary was not paid accordingly to the contract.
(2) Working on Sundays, workers would be paid 300bahts but if they don’t, 600bahts will be deducted from them.
(3) Although World’s Labor Day is an international event, workers were not given off-day or any off in lieu.
(4) If a worker failed to report to work on Friday, 600bahts will be deducted from worker.
(5) Without informing workers, their salary were deducted for employer’s birthday gift.
(6) Employers forced workers to buy left over goods from factory where they are working at.
(7) The cost incurred for the equipment or accessories which related to work were deducted from worker’s salary.
(8) For maintenance cost of Factory’s toilet worker’s salary would also be deducted.
(9) Worker’s health care was neglected by employer and during working hour, the toilet break was allowed only on rotation basic, otherwise it is not permitted.
(10)There is no resolution for worker’s right and welfare.
(11)Working hour and payday are not administered in accurate manner, example asked worker to work for half month, and however, it was not paid when returned to home country.
Photo: Credit to originator —